STYLE INSPIRATIONS

STYLE INSPIRATIONS BY TWINKLING TAURUS
I love mix and matching and styling clothes and accessories,but In my daily life I am not at all stylish...I am a person who is casual in dressing up specially for University.I like dressing up only when there is a party or some special occasion.Rest you will find me simply dressed.I like reading about fashion and blogging as well
So that Is why I occasionally style a collage and upload them.Here are some style inspirations for the Month!

Here are two collage I have mixed and matched.The first one is of two CropTops that can be worn with the black-white stripe skirt and to team it up with it is a blazer and Wedges too.

Denims are Classic and never out of season.Be it with Jackets,blazers or a simple top...its all on you how you create a Look!

Comments

Popular Posts