Review: Malaysia Airlines Business Class MH132


A review about my experience in the Business Class of Malaysia Airlines MH130 from Auckland to Kuala Lumpur.
I got lucky and pampered as my dad managed to upgrade my ticket.
I was traveling home back to India for my summer Christmas breaks and all I knew that I was flying back from Auckland to New Delhi via Kuala Lumpur. 
That is one hell of a really long flight of 10 hours and 50 minutes and my transit halt in Malaysia was another 11hours before I could board my next flight.
Thanks to my dad, he upgraded my flight 48 hours before and you can do this if you are travelling by Malaysia Airlines, have a membership to their Enrich card, Then you can bid a request by checking your eligibility. I got lucky this Christmas and both my flight tickets were upgraded from Economy to Business Class.
Flight: MH132 AKL to KL
Airbus: A330-300
Boarding Destination: Auckland to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Duration: 10h 50minutes
All the pampering started off right from the moment I checked –in at Auckland International Airport. Though I have to say at Auckland the check-in process was really slow so it took a bit long than the usual. They told me to go to their Lounge which was at the first floor- Emperor Lounge. Nice sitting area and a good amount of food and drinks and of course Free wi-fi.
Our flight was delayed since there are two flights that operate to and fro from Auckland to Kuala Lumpur, The flight had not arrived so we were boarded after half an hour.

Service: I found the service good better than the Economy because you are given priority at all times. Even the meals and drinks are first served to us.
As soon as I took my seat, The attendants served drinks and gave a hot towel.
There was a Menu Card given to us to choose the meal you would like.

Reminder: Since I was upgraded and already had a pre-booked meal the choice of choosing a dish from the menu was not open unfortunately. So if you want to have a gala time enjoying the menu, make sure you don’t pre-book your meal in advance.

My Meal- Hindu Meal (Non-Veg)
Starters –They served a packet of peanuts just like in Economy but after the drinks came the famous Satay Kebabs were the main starter.
Appetizer- They served Garlic Bread, Salami and Salads.
Main Course-  For me they served  Butter Chicken, and Cumin Rice. Since I had booked an Indian meal.
There are variety of options you can choose from Vegetarian to Malaysian dishes.
Desert- The yummiest Chocolate Brownie I ever had with pistachio and a strawberry.
Apart from the meals what great and special was the Seats and leg space.
I didn’t feel how the time passed so quickly.

Entertainment- I watched an Indian Movie, they have a great library of latest Movies, TV shows, Music,etc. for entertainment.

Fellow Passengers- Mostly Businessmen and women or Malaysian families. My flight was full, so even the business class was packed. My seat was 2G which was second in the middle row.

Why Fly this Flight?
How approximately eleven hours passed by it did not feel at all.
 I slept comfortably and the seat was a reclining seat which could turn into a bed. By just pressing a button the seat would move and soon you would be in a sleeping position. It is very peaceful and the attendants are friendly and all time at your service.
They give you a special kit with tooth brush, eye mask, sanitizer, hand cream, etc
For breakfast I was given an option to choose from either the famous Malaysian breakfast  Nasi- Lemak or French toast. I chose French toast which was very fluffy served with jam and cream. Yummiest breakfast ever I have eaten on a flight with my milk tea.

Rating: 4/5

Cost: For an upgrade, it cost 310 US Dollar but I feel it was worth it for such a long flight.
After reaching Malaysia since I had an eleven-hour stoppage I was told to go to their Golden Lounge which is an exclusive lounge Malaysian Airlines for its Business class passengers.
A very huge and spacious lounge with comfortable seats and they have shower and sleeping room facility. Excellent Food all the time and staff are very courteous. I had used their sleeping room and they personally give me a wake-up call 30 minutes before you boarding time.
My next flight was MH190 to New Delhi India. All my fellow passengers were Indians mostly high officials and delegates travelling with their family. This was a small flight compared to the previous ne but I felt more attention was given in this flight. Attendant had come to collect my jacket.
Food was also very nice and it was just a 4hour flight but here also I never felt tired. I was lucky I got a single window seat. This gave more privacy than a fellow passenger sitting next to you.

I would recommend to those who have to travel very long that they should try MH132 from Auckland.









Comments

  1. If you want to book a flight via Malaysia’s most trusted and leading airlines you must know Malaysia Airlines Customer Service Number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. Did you upgrade your seat on MH190?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir I wants to book an flight ticket from Delhi to Singapore but I am unable to book it via online mode. Can you please provide me the Malaysia Airlines Customer Care so that I can get an instant help from them for booking ticket via online mode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across this review when i was searching online for help in trying to make a decision of traveling through malaysia airlines. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nainital, the most stunning hill station in India, is a top destination for vacationers because of its serene atmosphere and gorgeous scenery. Explore Rosakue best three homestays for the Best places to stay in Nainital. These homestays are drive-able from the main cities offering curated lifestyle experiences for the free-spirited, evolved traveller.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts